I found the following magazine review, which I used to fix the
performance of the YASim model.  It's the turbo variant.

   http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/content/specs/79cessnaturbo.html

Also, this site, which is a buyer's guide for the 310 family, has lots
of good trivia about equipment variation across the various models.  I
lifted the tank sizes from here.

http://jtatwins.com/Tips%2014%20-%20Tips%20for%20Buying%20a%20Cessna%20310%20Part%20I%20Present%20Tense%20-%20How%20They%20Come%20in%201999.htm

Yes, the file name on the server really is "Tips 14 - Tips for Buying
a Cessna 310 Part I Present Tense - How They Come in 1999.htm".  No
windows slaming here, that's a Mac user (or at least a Mac expatriot)
if I ever saw one. :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA