Cameron Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> We probably do need some sane defaults, but it looks to me like more of
> a viewpoint calc error to me.  Start off on the ground with the external
> view.  It works perfectly until you get airborne, and then the model
> "disappears."
> --

I'm not seeing this, but i'll have to check and make sure I haven't changed
anything locally.

My plan is to bind properties (which had originally been done...but I'm not
sure I did it the "right" way).  It had "current" and "default" bindings, the
"default" being the values set at initialization and what you go to when
clicking the "Reset" button.

Give me a couple of days and I'll make a better Pilot "view" offset complete
with bindings and a few changes in the GUI and comments so that it doesn't get
confused with the FDM pilot offset.

Best,

Jim