If you want to get a good point of view of your aircraft, you may right-double-click your mouse and move freely around your airplane.

On 11 Nov 2003 13:50:09 GMT, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jon Berndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I wanted to see what the aircraft looks like when there is a wind - for gear
debugging. What are the keyboard commands I will need in viewing my aircraft
from a nearby location or aircraft?

"v" cycles through the views and shift+"V" will cycle backwards. CTRL+v will
reset to the cockpit.

"x" will zoom in (in case you want to look at the details), "X" will zoom out. CTRL-x will reset the zoom ;-)

Martin.

-- El Zorro Bogota - Colombia http://www.geocities.com/claretos1988 http://claretos.tripod.com.co Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/