On Saturday 28 June 2003 14:18, Jim Wilson wrote:

> Also I'm wondering if we should have another category at the top level
> called ModelerAndSceneryBuilderDocumentation.  It seems like a different
> category from Developers or Users.  I've been saving screenshots of various
> projects in progress for a tutorial might someday get written.

I know I have questions about modeling and texturing etc. and am never quite
sure which list to post to.

IMO it is different than either, but 'could' be revelant to either Users or
Developement. As a user of FG it could go into users list, while at the same
time modeling a building or a bridge could be considered as developement of
flightgear.

That said.. I'll go ahead and post my latest modeling question in a new thread
;)

RE's

WillyB