* Erik Hofman -- Friday 18 July 2003 21:08:
> Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > None of the views was removed.
>
> Well, sort of. The number of views was increased to 6, but the maximum
> value after toggling the 'v' key was still set to 5 ...

Aaahh, OK. That explains a lot. Didn't think of this, but
"Chase View wo yaw" is of no use for me, when there is already
a "Helicopter View" anyway, so I didn't realize the loss.
Sorry.

If the "jerkiness" is a problem, then I vote for setting
at-model-alt-damping to zero until I have this fixed. Or,
if I am the only one who wants the "Chase View", then we
can of course remove it altogether, and I maintain the
patch separately.

m.