On Monday 16 February 2004 22:12, Martin Spott wrote:
> "Vivian Meazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > However, the bad news is that I can't set _one_ of the drop tank weights
> > to zero (odd that), and none of the tank fuel contents. I was planning to
> > use keys j/J/CTRLJ for jettison inner/outer/all.
>
> As memory serves (late evening  ;)  j/k are used for speed brakes on
> some aircraft,
>
> Martin.

Just to help confuse things a little, j/k are for spoilers, iirc, but as
speed-brakes aren't supported in YASim (yet;) I've used the spoiler control
input for what is effectively the speed brake function.  Get's even more
interesting with the YF-23 as it's 'speed-brake' is opposite deflection of
flaps and ailerons, controlled by the spolier control:)

LeeE