Hi Vivian,
I am very sorry Vivian but due to my bad English there is a misunderstanding:
It was just the same error
       error: not valid conversion of >>unsigned int*>> to >>uint32_t*<<
which once occured in swap_test (was fixed some time ago) and now occures in *lowlevel.cxx*. I actually always delete the whole source folder of SimGear, get the *whole* actual stuff via Cygwin CVS and do it all again at least twice until I ask for help - just to be sure that there is no avoidable error from
my side which could cause you to have some work, that would not be fair :-)
So, the *new* problem is in *lowlevel.cxx* but with the known problem "not valid conversion of >>unsigned int*>> to >>uint32_t*".
Thank you for your answer.
Regards
Georg
Vivian Meazza schrieb:

The problem in swap_test is corrected in the latest cvs - make sure that you
are up to date.

Do cvs -z3 update -P -A -d -C
In your simgear/source directory

Then try again.