Vassilii Khachaturov schrieb:

Sorry for the German warnings and error codes but I don't know how to
switch them to English.
If I remember right, you told me that you can read German :-)
Otherwise I would try to translate, please tell me!

[snip]
You can do:
$ LANG=C
$ export LANG
from your shell, and thereafter in the same shell prompt
all the programs, including make and gcc, will speak English.

V.

Thank you, Vassilii!
This helps very much to communicate in such an international community!
The error message in English is:

RenderTexture.cpp:40: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
RenderTexture.cpp:66: warning: ignoring #pragma comment
RenderTexture.cpp: In member function `bool RenderTexture::BeginCapture(RenderTexture*)':
RenderTexture.cpp:909: warning: unused variable 'bContextReset'
RenderTexture.cpp: In member function `void RenderTexture::_ParseModeString(const char*, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >&)': RenderTexture.cpp:1295: error: `WGL_SAMPLE_BUFFERS_ARB' undeclared (first use this function) RenderTexture.cpp:1295: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) RenderTexture.cpp:1297: error: `WGL_SAMPLES_ARB' undeclared (first use this function) ../../simgear/screen/RenderTexture.h: In constructor `RenderTexture::RenderTexture(int, int, bool, bool)': ../../simgear/screen/RenderTexture.h:334: warning: `RenderTexture::_bDoubleBuffered' will be initialized after ../../simgear/screen/RenderTexture.h:333: warning: `bool RenderTexture::_bFloat'
RenderTexture.cpp:2233: warning:   when initialized here
make[3]: *** [RenderTexture.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1