Hi,

The version of FlightGear used for the MIADC show in May contains a fan/turbine model based on physics and thermo equations, a different approach to tank/engine selection to handle the 747 fuel system, changes in the control packet, and an update to the data packets. It might not be practical to try and incorporate these into the CVS baseline .I'm not sure and not all that conversant on how to create all the ifdefs and other compile/run time options or xml files to handle all the "deltas". However, the source is there for anyone brave enough have a go at it or just to consider if it might be feasible. As I recall, Curt first created a diff file against the then current CVS baseline, next ran patch, and IIRCC the build was very clean. Go to http://www.lfstech.com and browse over to the download page. The file is miadc.tgz.

Regards
John W.