Georg Vollnhals wrote:

Hi,
after compiling the latest CVS and running the new build this message occurs

***Base package check failed ... Found version 0.9.9-pre1 at: /fg-cvs/data***

I know that Curt did some changes regarding the new version in the CVS and there must be a very simple trick a don't know to get it running right, kann you please help me :-)
Thank you in advance

It sounds like you aren't current with your flightgear source or executable? Could you still be running an older build of flightgear (or not fully up to date with your source code?)