I have the same problem as mentioned below. Has anyone figured out why, or what the work around is?

I just built 0.9.9 and I get the abort below when I try to run it. I have not touched OpenAL since installing it a while back for an earlier version of FG. But my understanding is that OpenAL is now included with the Mac OS, so the version might have changed with the a system upgrade?

What might be related:
If I run SimGear/simgear/sound/openal_test1 then I don't get any errors, but I also don't hear anything. I get:
Using Mac OS X hack for initializing C++ stdio...
The cursor then goes away for a few seconds then returns, but there is total silence.

If I run:
SimGear/simgear/sound/openal_test2 then I get:

Using Mac OS X hack for initializing C++ stdio...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'sg_exception'
Abort trap

Ideas?
Thanks,

--Adam