On 12 Nov 2005, at 14:30, Arthur Wiebe wrote:

I've been using Xcode 2.2 for some time now building Flightgear and everything else. Preview builds until now of course.

By the way Xcode projects you can use to build PLIB, Simgear, and FlightGear are available now. I've polished them up so they should be ready.
If you're interested I'll commit them to the macflightgear cvs.

Please do commit them, I've had hand-rolled projects for all three for some time, but they're out of sync. If I find any issues, I'll let you know.

James

--

You whine like a mule. You are still alive!