"Jon S. Berndt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> 0x00000019 in ~logstream (this=0xbd3d3e8) at logstream.hxx:237
>> 237     {
>>
>> (gdb) where
>> #0  0x00000019 in ~logstream (this=0xbd3d3e8) at logstream.hxx:237
>> #1  0x0812a812 in ~FGFDMExec (this=0xbd3d3e8) at FGFDMExec.cpp:173
>> #2  0x08113095 in ~FGJSBsim (this=0xb4b39e0) at JSBSim.cxx:308
>
> What on earth is logstream?

it's in SimGear/simgear/debug/. it's a class to manage the debug
logging stream (and it seems to have a problem with the destructor).
i'll try to find some time and look at this a bit more carefully.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |