Mathias Fröhlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Monday 19 December 2005 21:26, Alex Romosan wrote:
>> > The Interface is deleted and a new one is created.
>> > That is a bit crude, but it works ...
>>
>> it doesn't work anymore though:

>> [Switching to Thread -1223874848 (LWP 22155)]
>> 0x00000019 in ~logstream (this=0xbd3d3e8) at logstream.hxx:237
>> 237     {
> It's hard to help for me either since I cannot preproduce ATM.
>
> Which aircraft, airport?
> Commandline flags?
> Your ~/.fgfs*?

it's happened with all the jsb aircraft i've tried so far (including
the F80 dave culp just announced). i noticed this at sfo but i just
tried a few random airports and the same thing happens. it does not
happen with yasim planes. again, my jsb fdm has the carrier patch
applied.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |