Ralf Gerlich wrote:

I know there has been some discussion going on on the German Flightgear Forum at http://flight-gear.de/ regarding objects in the Frankfurt/Main area, but I currently don't know how far they got and whether these objects are already in Jon's DB.

I think there have been objects added for that area, but the screenshots I've seen seem to indicate that a lot more are available. The power station data for Germany was added this morning, so that'll give a few hundred more objects when it's exported tonight. Just a generic model for now, but since these things are often used as reporting points if there are any that people want to replace with more specific models I'm happy to accept them :-)

Jon