Curtis L. Olson wrote:
Martin Spott wrote:
The triangles don't have to be changed at all because in our Scenery
the tidal area is part of the ocean. The idea was about changing
nothing but the colour,

Ok, so you are only talking about areas that are marked explicitly as tidal areas in our land use/land cover data base, and then they would be either at full tide or no tide ... that's probably simpler to manage.

Curt.

I like the idea. Having some real-life experience flying over the "wadden" area that Martin (Doege) referred to, I can tell that the low tide areas can be very scenic. A change in texture would indeed suffice, because the elevation differences are almost negligable.

Cheers,
Durk