Frederic Bouvier schrieb:
> Quoting Georg Vollnhals :
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> with the newest CVS and Cygwin I get this error
>>
>> /fg-cvs/lib/libplibul.a(ulClock.o):ulClock.cxx:(.text+0x81): undefined
>> reference to [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>>
>> Any ideas what would help?
>> Thank you very much in advance
>>

> The link command line should include winmm.lib
>
> -Fred
>
> --

Thank you very much, Fred for your quick answer.
But I am really helpless with this stuff. I know that you don't use CYGWIN.
But is there anyone out who can give me advice where to put this include
command?
And when I searched my whole CYGWIN folder for "winmm.lib" it was NOT found!
Should this stuff be anywhere in the CYGWIN folders?
And what is really strange - until some weeks ago (my last compilation
under CYGWIN) all worked well!
Once again, I really would be very thankful due to the fakt that I want
to test Maik's new helicopter FDM changes - and that is not possible
without a working new compilation!

Georg
(I'm now off to work, back at midnight)