Frederic Bouvier schrieb:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib
> $ find . -name "*winmm*"
> /w32api/libwinmm.a
>
> I guess you need to install the win32 libraries from your cygwin setup ( I
> forgot unix prefix its libraries with 'lib'. winmm.lib is for MSVC, libwinmm.a
> is for cygwin )
>
> If you look in the configure.ac file of SimGear, you'll find '-lwinmm' in the
> cygwin section. plib must have a similar thing.
>
> -Fred
>
> --

Hi Fred,

looking for libwinmm.a I found that I have the w32api and libwinmm.a
already installed in my CYGWIN folder.
Further, you are giving me at least an idea what I should search for.
Due to having to work from tomorrow 07:00 am to 10:00 pm I finished all
investigation for now and will get back to it late tomorrow evening.

Once again, a big "merci beaucoup" to you for your help!
Regards
Georg