I would like to generate a custom camera view ie, the engine
instrumentation a late model 737 which is rotated 90 degrees. the
scenario is a sim with 3 screens, the middle one being rotated
physically in the panel and dedicated to this view.

What options to achieve this I was thinking a separate pc on the
network with the required graphics modified, I have searched about but
not come up with anything definitive.

Possibly I can just rotate the view in osg where the camera is defined
and just position the instruments as required on the rotated panel in
the normal maner

(os is linux, multi screen video cards)

Any suggestions on the way to approach this or where ita already been
done would be most welcome.

regards Harry