In the pre-OSG days you could simply insert a glRotate() call in the
appropriate spot (and perhaps do a little work to account for different
screen dimensions) and you were done.  I'm not sure if that same trick works
(or plays nice) in the OSG world.  Maybe there is an OSG specific way to do
this?

Curt.

Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/