I agree , there's a lot of duplication ,(in instruments, too) but I think
the problem is author's tastes ...
I've duplicated textures because I dont care for the look , or style ,
etc,of existing ones and Im sure that's the same for other contributors.
So it might be a problem deciding who's get's used, and how many duplicates
pop up in that folder  :).
But it would be nice to solve this one...
Cheers

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Roy Vegard Ovesen <roy.v.ove...@haugnett.no