Hello all,

I would like to set up a networked slave in the normal manner, however
I only want it to display some instruments on a panel of my design in
an osg view.
For this I would like to use an Intel atom board which is a pretty
feeble MB but suits because its small, and low power use.  These
boards don't seem to be up to running FG V2 in the normal mode.
But surely this MB can generate and just display the instruments when
the FDM is shutdown and the values are coming in on a socket.

I realise I can deny the local scenery files and make a minimal
aircraft model to cut down the work load, but i would like to ask

Firstly has someone done this before?

Secondly before I jump into the code again myself, is there an easy
way or what might be the best place to stop the processes that try to
tile the scenery and other processes I don't need?
For starters I plan to drop of as many subsystems not required to just
display the panel as i can from the subsystem init in fginit.cxx. and
see what iI end up with. I would be interested in other folks
thoughts.

Reg Harry

--
Regards Harry