Hello

I get most of the shaders working on my older card with changing the
parts where gl_FrontFacing is used (see my last posting to "New effects
on OSX" here).

In terrain-default/model-default/default/reflect.frag I changed  "if
(!gl_FrontFacing)" to "if (n.z < 0.000001)" and almost everything seems
to work.

Of course this is related to some problems with my ATI driver but maybe
this can solve also some other card/driver shader problems (i.e. for FG
2.0.0 osx version where some shaders are disabled)? Can you please test
this lines for other driver/cards and give some feedback? Does not using
"gl_FrontFacing"  also increase performance?

Thank you for your answers.

-Y.