John wrote

> For the love of...
>
> Whatever your opinion on the legality of what they are doing, this is
> indeed a problem and reflects negatively on the community.
>
> Ignoring it will not make it go away. We need to know what we can do.
>
> Please, please, someone with a copyright interest in the software please
> contact the lawyers at http://www.softwarefreedom.org/
>
> I am not saying this for fun.
>
> Cheers
> John

I have looked at his code - it's ours, complete and unchanged, with all
copyright and licence declarations intact. He's not trying to pass it off as
his work, or copying it. INAL, but I can't see that this is a route worth
pursuing.

We go round this buoy every month or so, generating more heat than light.
I'm with Gene on this: let's just out-compete him by making sure that our
free product is more available than his.

Vivian