?>> I despair that everyone seems to be saying this guy's operation is fully
>> legal, [...]
>
> This might be your feeling, but does not properly reflect what's been
> written on this very list. If you're approaching legal affairs with
> assumptions _that_ vague and imprecise as the above 'summary', then
> you'll fail way before things have started.

I've been making very specific legal points in my previous posts, none of
which have been replied to specifically.. unless I've missed the relevant
replies. I think that's what I'm finding frustrating. Yes, if we can get
away from vagueness and imprecision, great, that's what we need. However we
seem to be locked into thinking the legality hinges *only* on whether or not
the source code is supplied complete with relevant notices (it is) and
ignoring other important terms in the GPL. (Which I won't repeat here yet
again).

Mally

-----
No virus found in this message.