Thorsten wrote

If I might interject here, I would draw your attention to the KC135. It has
a nice cockpit, albeit 2D. A working autopilot, a radar, a reasonable
looking exterior. And, hey, it pumps gas! It should get a medium/low score
shouldn't it? Perhaps equivalent to one of our early B737s? Or something?

Now let me tell you that I knocked it up over a weekend in response to a
request for a flyable tanker. The panel is a modified B737 with a few more
bells and whistles. It has some photo-realism, but it is absolutely NOTHING
like any version of the KC135 that I'm aware of. The 3d model is a
conversion of the B707 which was already in data. It shouldn't be - the
fuselage of a KC135 is narrower than a B707. The FDM is auto-generated by
Aeromatic: good enough for government work. The only really authentic bit is
the livery. How should it be rated now? Nil? Nevertheless, it's fun to use
and fulfills a role in FG. I'm aware of several more models which come into
this category.

The point is that your rating system can't possibly pick this up. It is a
subjective opinion of the "attractiveness" of a cockpit. Or, as I said, a
beauty contest. This does have some value, and we certainly gain from
drawing attention to those models that have no, or only rudimentary, cockpit
interior details.

Vivian