On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Jack Mermod wrote:
> Hi,
>      As many of the textures were originally photos, they were edited
> in .jpg format and sent to me like that. I made the careless mistake
> of simply changing the extension from jpg to png. I will convert these
> the proper way in photoshop, and commit it to the AH-1's repository,
> which can be seen here:
>
> http://www.gitorious.org/bell-ah-1-cobra
>
> If I commit my changes there, will you be able to merge the files
> directly from my repo into fgdata?

Sure. Let me know when you've sorted out the textures.  Note that
I can't guarantee I'll be able to get to it immediately, so I'll just
commit whatever is in HEAD when I get to it. Is that OK?

BTW, it's grown quite a bit since the last update - from 24MB to
38MB. You might want to see if there are any textures that can be
reduced in size.

-Stuart