Hi Curt,

I've managed to find the problem, and once I get git to play ball,
I'll make a merge request!

If you've got a list of the 3D clouds bugs you've found and not fixed
yourself, I'd be interested in fixing them.

The flying trip was fantastic. We flew just over 1000 miles over 8
days (19 hours of flying). By far the longest trip I've done and a
great challenge. Photos here: http://www.nanjika.co.uk/photos/wight/

-Stuart