On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Torsten Dreyer wrote:
> Short version for the impatient reader:
> Please do _NOT_ push any major changes or new features to simgear,
> flightgear, fgdata until further advice!

<snip>

> Please refrain from pushing new features or major infrastructure changes
> to our streams. Please note: this includes fgdata, too! We have no
> strict definition of what a major change might be - as a rule of thumb:
> avoid any trouble that can't be fixed by July, 17th.

What's the position on aircraft updates?

Gijs has some changes to the c172 that aren't committed yet, and there
is at least one other aircraft update that the developer would like committed
for the release.

Obviously with the c172p we need to be extra careful, but I would assume
aircraft updates are generally OK until code-freeze on 17th July?

-Stuart