Hi there,

I pulled the lastest fg and sg git code a few days ago, built it, installed it,
pulled a fresh copy of the fgdata repo, and merged that over top of the
existing folder I had so I could keep my custom scenery. When I run the sim the
terrain loads but some custom ac3d models I installed don't show. I tried
seems odd.

Nothing in the console alerts me to anything amiss. All ac3d models are in the
right folders, the stg files contain OBJECT_SHARED definitions etc. Odd. Any
clues anyone?

Best regards,

Chris Wilkinson, YBBN/BNE.