Am 06.07.2011 08:56, schrieb thorsten.i.r...@jyu.fi:
> I keep asking in the forum if anyone knows a plane that reliably
> intercepts glideslope when under AP control - so far no one has been able
> to come up with one. If someone here knows a plane, please let me know and
> I give it a try.

I spent several hours in RL flights measuring the behaviour and timing
of the CENTURYIII and several days to implement the measured values in
it's digital counterpart in the SenecaII.
I am confident that the SenecaII has an autopilot capable handling all
published procedures including flying an ILS down to the minimum with a
close-to-reality experience.
As in real life, you have to follow the procedure closely or the logic
will most likely try to kill you (that's a feature I have not yet tried
in RL, though).

Torsten