On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 13:18 +0200, Durk Talsma wrote:
Quick note: I'd be happy to provide some high quality screenshots if
desired. Just let me know what kind of images are required. I have a
huge surplus of images left over from generating material for the
official gallery, and would be happy to go out for a few more.

> Cheers
> durk

Hi Durk
thanks for the offer. I guess you know those 10 "Titel-pictures" in that
new layout - if not have a look:
http://www.emmerich-j.de/Handbuch/EN/1_Start.html

In my view those pictures shall not "represent the technical contend" of
the chapters, but somehow "raise some kind of inner feeling to
them" (yes - I am engineering!)

All in all I am satisfied with what I found -- but would be happy to any
comment of a more "professional". I (for my taste) am not completely
satisfied with
- "VFR Cross-Country" (too dark, not the happy "start to new
adventures")
- "Features" (a little much concentrated on only one plane)

So if you have something better to offer for those or also the others -
I would be thankful.

thanks for the offer
joe