On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:04:25 +0100, HB-GRAL wrote in message
<4ecacae9.7070...@sablonier.ch>:

> Am 21.11.11 22:08, schrieb Arnt Karlsen:
> > On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:55:34 +0100, HB-GRAL wrote in message
> > <4eca5856.6060...@sablonier.ch>:
> >
> >> Hi Gijs
> >>
> >> I would be very happy with a "reflect" checkbox/property once. Just
> >> to remember issue #295 (stalled, why?), this one is still broken
> >> with my ati on osx, osg trunk. It is not broken at all, but it
> >> still produce this renderbin draw errors filling my fgfs log to a
> >> huge file running flightgear. I started to avoid aircrafts using
> >> this shader, but now I am runnung into the same problems when I
> >> start in multiplayer mode with material shaders enabled.
> >
> > ..you have a commandline suggestion I can try to try reproduce this
> > bug?
> >

> Hi Arnt
>
> Starting i.e. b29 and Material Shaders enabled. We can also share the
> issue in my log, I start with c172p at KSFO 10L and you take the b29
> at 10R.

..easy now, I'm on the road with an eeepc that takes about
3-5 seconds of agony between each frame, so dream on on me
on multiplayer. ;o)

..the only plane I've done a successful T/O with FG-git on
my eeepc, is the ju-52, which _must_ be modeled wrongly,
it's a tail dragger that does T/O's straight ahead.
Once airborne, the ju-52 is a _lazy_ slow pussycat ;o)

..I _can_ put anything up in the air and do paused screenshots ok.
Debian's FG-2.0 does an easily flyable 3-5fps.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: