Soooo - the outer marker is hooting, final checklist ist completed, the
gear is down and shows three green - let's go for it!

Tomorrow morning, on Jan. 17th between 06:00 and 09:00 UTC, I'll bump
the version number to 2.6.0, tag and branch gitorious and if everything
turns out as expected, bump the next/master branch to 2.7.0 for the next
release cycle. Please, NO COMMIT AND NO PUSH during that period to ANY
repository in http://gitorious.org/fg

I'll post a message here on the list when this task is completed.

Thanks for you cooperation,

Torsten