On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:01 AM, Torsten Dreyer <tors...@t3r.de> wrote:

> The release branches are ready and the next/master branches are open
> again for cool, great and fancy new features.
>
> James: Please introduce the new release branches to Jenkins

Hi James,

Would you mind posting when the release branch builds are setup and ready
on on Jenkins?  Could I request that you maintain a similar file system
structure to what is setup now for the "next" branch builds?  Or if the
directory structure must be different for some reason, please give me a
heads up on what to expect so I can adjust my packaging script accordingly.
 I never want to stand in the way of progress, but sometimes progress
stands in my way. :-)

I will plan to push out the first "release candidate" when the Jenkins
builds roll through.

Thanks,

Curt
--