The release branches are ready and the next/master branches are open
again for cool, great and fancy new features.

James: Please introduce the new release branches to Jenkins
ThorstenB: Please do so for the OBS
Curt: Please create a release candidate from the release/2.6.0 build
once James has set this up.
Tat: Please create a Mac release candidate from the release/2.6.0 branches.
All: Please have a close look on the bug tracker is help sorting out the
issues mentioned there.

What's next?
- New development goes into next (fg/sg) and master (fgdata).
- Bug fixes go into next (fg/sg) and master (fgdata). If they also fix a
bug for the 2.6.0 release, please cherry-pick them into release/2.6.0
- Bug fixes that do not match the current development because
next|master have moved on go directly into release/2.6.0

Torsten