Am 20.02.12 12:24, schrieb Martin Spott:

>    http://mapserver.flightgear.org/getstart/

Hi Martin

What is the difference between the Index and the Index at bottom of
contents ? ;-)

Maybe there is a simple tool to check all links in the document? A lot
of links goes to nowhere.

.... i.e. in first section Installation:

http://www.flightgear.org/cvs.html
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/m-selig/apasim.html
http://www.flightgear.org/cdrom/
http://www.terragear.org/
http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft/index.shtml (huh!)

(I really want to help to improve but unfortunately there is no time
left here at the moment.)

Cheers, Yves