On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:58 PM, syd adams <adams....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On the subject of novices, would it be a good idea to have an idiot-startup
>> button or menu, which makes everything all systems go and ready to take off?
>>
>> Alan
>

> Mine already have such a button , in the menu called "autostart'.

I do the same on my models, following Syd's example. I think a number
of others also do so. A location for such an item might be
standardized, but the functionality would vary considerably, since the
properties that must be set may vary widely with each aircraft. I
don't mean to get too far off topic though.

-Gary