Hi,

Really nice to read about that. I got the chance to look at a similar install
of flightgear in Tübingen very close to where I live. And You may remember me -
I believe we have talked about the problems you have at the fsweekend.

So to say: I am glad to see this piece of software installed in this kind of
environments.

Thank you!

> We did have one issue tough with our setup. Since we run three different
> instances on three different machines, we got clouds which weren't
> consistent across the screen. We fixed this with a small hack in the random
> number generator and the cloud rendering code. It's not pretty, but does
> the job for now. If you're interested, it is in my gitorious repository:
> https://gitorious.org/csflightgear. In the next few weeks, we will
> be fiddling a bit more with the setup and might do some further tweaking.
> If I have more problems, workarounds, tweaks, ... I'll let you know about
> it. And we are of course interested in feedback from you all should you
> should you see something you like or don't like.
I am somehow short on time. But I want to have the problem with the clouds
solved.
As explained every now and then, I am working on a viewer instance that is
designed from ground up for this kind of scenario, so in the long term this
should work, but for the short time it is really good to know that this is at
least somehow solved.
If I forget about that, feel free to remind me ...

Greetings

Mathias