On 30 Jan 2013, at 15:27, Curtis Olson <curtol...@flightgear.org> wrote:

> Should I be looking at the "Mac-release" target? (or FlightGear-mac?)

Mac-release, Flightgear-mac is the bleeding-edge continuous build from 'next'.

The Windows- and Linux- release builds are also enabled and running, the Linux
build creates source tar balls but not much else (but from a guaranteed clean
tree), and the Windows build I've lost track of since you are doing your own
steps. If you want to move your automation into those scripts just change the
logic in the fgmeta repository (and liaise with Fred/Gene if any additional
tooling needs to be installed on the slave)

James