Hi Olivier,

Sorry, I have missed your e-mail that you already committed to git.
Your judgment about worldaerodata link is OK.
I also confirmed that the current version of html Manual on mapserver
now shows good links.
Thank you very much!

If you have a spare time, can you have a look and commit my first
suggestion (posted 2 days ago) about the "Keyboard controls" tables in
chapter 5.2?

Simultaneously, I guess your French translation will be required if you
follow my suggestions about the tables.

P.S.
This issue was initially reported from another person who is making
effort to update Japanese Manual:
http://flightgear.jpn.org/wiki/index.php?FlightGear%A5%DE%A5%CB%A5%E5%A5%A2%A5%EB

I know following translation to updates of English Manual is hard work.
I'm paying a tribute to your work!

Cheers,
Toshi