Paul Johnson wrote:
> Vassilii Khachaturov wrote:
>

>>>So, is the FG pedal support/sensitivity good enough on planes like the
>>>c172p for a set of CH pedals to be a worthwhile investment?
>>
>>Yes, although I find the response of the pedals a bit too sensitive;
>>also, the absense of the force feedback sucks. Still better than the
>>keyboard.
>

> Isn't stick and pedal sensitivity something that can be adjusted?  Seems
> like everything is adjustable, it's a matter of finding it.  Case in point,
> FlightGear thinks the range of travel on my Logitech stick is larger than
> it's range of motion, I hit 100% of movement in any particular direction
> only moving the stick two thirds to three quarters of the way...

Well, the sensitivity can be upped in the joystick driver, but if the
hardware doesn't have the precision to go with it, you will get an
increasing amount of noise in the signal. I think that most hardware is
made with the cheapest components available, so you would probably start
seeing this pretty quickly.

As to your situation, it sounds like your joystick is not calibrated
properly and you have actually lost quite a bit of sensitivity.

Josh