I have a Cyborg Evo Force Joystick which I use with FLightgear 0.9.10
Windows version and it works fine.  If I browse internal properties it
shows the 3 name from within the Cyborg-evo.xml file and shows me the
location of the xml and clicking on the source[0] property put that
full path of the cyborg-evo.xml into an edit box.  All buttons and hat
on joystick work as expected.

I also have a Cygwin version of Flightgear 0.9.10 compiled from the cvs
version (PREOSG) and when I run it - the joystick buttons do not match
what the cyborg-evo.xml says they should be.  If I browse internal
properties only two of the 3 names from cyborg-evo.xml are displayed
and the source[0] show the full path but.... I cannot see it all
because even when I click on it - no edit box opens to allow me to edit
it (as it does in the windows version).  I have compared the two
joysticks.xml files and the two cyborg-evo.xml files and they are
identical but yet I get different results.  I ran js_demo and fgjs from
within Cygwin and what they see the joystick as matches what I have in
all joysticks.xml and cyborg-evo files.

I'm at a loss why the source[0] won't open an edit or why the joystick
is different.  The Cygwin version is compiled in Unix mode I guess as
opposed to windows and uses unix style paths.

Any thoughts - anyone run into this.

Thanks for everything

bk