On 2006 Apr 26, at 3:54 AM, Kamen Nedev wrote:

And I'm checking out someone with the surname Hodell (or something). Powerful!!! (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

BTW, Rod, how can I get hold of stuff you've done. What I have so far (after extensive googling) is the following:

- JotoahSRI17 (from "Fluxuations")
- Family Owl (?)
- Lotus ProAlien (from "JoB_APP")
- Fiercely Destined Carbons (from the Fluxus Anthology)
- Fourth Degree Sawagashii

Have you put out any other stuff, erm, "out there" (records, CDs, compilations, etc.)?

Ooooh, I don't think anyone else has ever googled me before - extensively that is.
I feel all "ping"y inside! Thanks for the interest.

Yup, it's all "out there" - kinda like looking at the inside wall of a horse stall: "bremsstrahlung recordings", "phonography.org", "Steinklang Industries" et al.
Oh! and there's an installation in the Canadian Rockies! - ha! -
well, not sure if it's still going...

Never been in much of a hurry when it comes to compiling my work,
'cause I'm usually sending it out without thoughts of archiving it.
Some have been in the form of single copies sent without any form of backup at all.
It's pretty much ephemeral anyway.

As each release has come out over the years,
I've slowly become disheartened by the quality-control of other labels,
so I began thinking of compiling works for self-release.
But as time goes by, disc media is becoming less attractive to me,
so I've taken some baby steps at a website with hopes of media bits attached.
But by the time I get to that, something else will come along -
maybe some weird form of telepathy.
Need to find another company that'll provide more than 50 MB of
disk space and 6 GB of transfer for a decent price.
So, maybe after traveling this summer, I'll hook up with someone like "Go-Daddy"
and start compiling media on my website thru them.
Still: not in a hurry (as you can tell...)

OK, it seems that the track listings are refreshing now,
so you can get some idea what's playing or has been played:

http://imagegen.last.fm/04210/recenttracks/rostasi.gif

best to all,

R~~

---
Now playing: George Brecht/Ben Patterson - Drip Music

RANDOM RODIO:
(often) rodcasting at:
http://rodcast.dyndns.org:8000/listen.m3u

"you won't like all of it"