please excuse the double reply here:

> I have noticed your previous postings about Geometric Algebra and do find it
> interesting, but struggle with figuring out how to apply it.

This is really an under explored area.  The best applications are
those that deal with inherently spatial tasks.  The best way to think
of GA is as a high-level spatial language where you can reason in
terms of points, lines, spheres, etc. and deduce computational systems
from them.  It's literally a spatial logic just like Boolean algebra
is a binary logic.

some apps: the robotics group I mentioned earlier embeds the spatial
structure/constraints/controls of the robot by linking together GA
objects in a chain that effectively forms a spatial reasoning system.
Other apps I've seen model the optics of various camera (catadioptric,
stereo, ...) to recover spatial information about a scene.  Other
people use it to analyze complex valued vector fields.  GA is also
extremely useful for calculation rigid body motions.  Every Euclidean
motion (rotation, dilation, transversion, reflection) can be expressed
in the form x' = VxV^-1 where V describes the transformation.  It
doesn't get any simpler than that.

wes