Julian Leviston wrote:
I'm a bit confused - general architecture of what, exactly? Sorry if this is
obvious. The organisation? The artefact that VPRI will eventually produce? or
FoNC itself?

I was kind of wondering that myself. Particularly as VPRI seems to be working on multiple artifacts, and FoNC seems to be broad area of discussion, as opposed to fundamentals of a specific new computing system/architecture.

Last time I checked - recently actually, for a proposal effort - one selects an architectural framework, and which views to present, AFTER one has some sense of what kind of architecture one is presenting, and for what purpose.

Miles Fidelman