Hi Andreas,

Entering font triplets soothes FOP's pain - no warnings are generated :-) By
the way, if you don't specify embed-url, how FOP knows where this file is
located? It's not in the standard /fonts folder.

I removed the font registration from the conf file and recompiled. Nothing
has changed in the output -- still this darn #.

Best regards,
nancy