Marco van de Voort wrote:
after the initial suggestion is another main problem. Most people
only want to "fix" their own usecase, and forget about the rest.
Think about stuff like:

OK, that is a very valid point. :-) Making such a change would have a bit of a ripple effect. Either way, I'll try and track down the 7zip code and see if we can add it to FCL. Baby steps. ;-)

Btw, if size is really a problem, consider generating the docs
yourself.

I have tried this before and had to luck. I vaguely remember Michael mention a few months back that he improved the Makefile or something in the docs project. Maybe it's worth trying to build the docs again. I always have a copy of that repository floating around somewhere.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/