Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

How you don't get depressed of seeing your TODO list grow by the day
 is a mystery to me. :(

Oh I do, but I think I found a way to manage my depression. ;-)
I tackle it like I do with Test-Driven Development. Tiny steps! Don't look at everything at once. Yeah sure, keep adding new todo items to the list, but only attend to one at a time. That way I keep chipping away at the overall list and eventually (I think) I'll get to them all. :-)

of quantum physics: in each world one of your copies does 1 thing on

I stopped worrying about my clones a while back. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/