On 2017-03-10 23:15, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Here in Sweden I am on a 250/100 Mbit/s fiber connection to my home
> for 339 SEK/month (that is about 38 USD/month)

I've noticed recently that many EU countries offer MUCH better deals
than the UK. The UK Government is making a lot of noise about improving
out internet.

Now compared to South Africa, where I lived before, there they consider
"super fast broadband" a 4Mbps line and the most sold deal is still a
128-256Kbps connections!!! :-( Upload speeds are even slower. South
Africa's internet is totally useless!

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/